Commercial Real Estate
BLM&H is consistently ranked among leading commercial real estate practices in the U.S. Ranging from large, institutional investors to regional developers, clients turn to our firm to advise them on structuring real estate investments, negotiating complex agreements in connection with the ownership, operation and disposition of real estate across all asset types, and procuring property tax incentives through various bonds-for-title financings. Our real estate lawyers assemble inter-disciplinary teams with tax, securities and corporate expertise so that we can deliver integrated and customized solutions for our clients’ most complex legal matters in ways that respect their values and advance their missions.
BLM&H is our preferred firm for managing the life cycle of our real estate assets from acquisition to eventual sale and everything in between. The firm provides legal counsel that is exceptionally sophisticated but also responsive so that we are able to move quickly and effectively in a hard-charging, complex real estate market.
President of Mixed-Use Developer and Operator
- BLM&H represented a national developer in the acquisition and development of the multi-family portion of a large-scale mixed-use development.
- BLM&H represented as lead counsel for an Atlanta-based office operator to negotiate workouts with tenants across its portfolio of properties in connection with the COVID pandemic.
- BLM&H represented a family-owned business in the restructuring and sale of luxury resorts in California.
- BLM&H represented a commercial properties owners association for a trophy office park in Atlanta on behalf of a Fortune 100 company.
- BLM&H represented an international industrial developer in single building construction financings across the U.S.
- BLM&H represented a regional multi-family and retail operator in the negotiation of a series of joint venture agreements with foreign investors.
- BLM&H represented an Atlanta-based, mixed-use developer in connection with obtaining property tax incentives through the Development Authority of Fulton County’s bonds-for-title program.
Property Tax Incentives